Hangga Aji Sayekti
I started my work experiences as a programmer in 2008. I’m a coffee lover, but never been addicted. I like Pencak Silat since I’m 9 years old. And now, I’m still doing it like a maniacs. I am a father of 2 children and will always try to be good father.
Lead Android Developer
at Sebangsa App, 2015 – Present
- Creating and organizing a Working Timeline.
- Delegating daily task.
- SOP regulating and standardize coding based on an agreement in the team.
- Scheduling a new technology research
- Responsible for all the team’s needs related to the API, Design and Infrastructure.
- Coordinate with related divisions (API, design and infrastructure).
- Responsible for all the work the team.
- (Android SDK, Java, XML, Android Studio, Git, Ganttproject)
at Pondok Programmer, 2014 – 2015
- Teaching and making a syllabus on Android Java Programming.
- Creating a sample project as training material.
- Monitoring the increased ability of students.
- Serving consultation of the students.
Mobile Application(Android) Developer
at Sebangsa App, 2013 – 2015
- Building a foundation structure Application for Android platform
(Android SDK, Java, XML, Eclipse, Android Studio)
Programmer – Information Systems Engineer
at UPT. PUSKOM UNY, 2010 – 2013
- (Analyze and Development of Information System, Software Architecture, PHP, CodeIgniter, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
2009 – Present
- Building information systems and create applications or websites based on customer orders.
- (Analyze and Development of Information System, Software Architecture, PHP, CodeIgniter, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Delphi,Interbase, Firebird, Android SDK)
at PT. Solusi Netindo, 2008 – 2009
- (Development of Information System, Delphi, Interbase, Firebird)
|Tools||Git, Maven, Intelij IDE, Eclipse|
|Other||Project Management, Leadership, Teaching|